REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Fly Tying beads and more soon

Postby fflutterffly » August 31st, 2008, 5:32 am

Go to www.flytierplus.com. Great prices and service on beads of all types and eyes. I've spoken to him and he said he is working on hooks for sale soon. Also, he is a member of this forum.
EVERY DAY A VICTORY, EVERY YEAR A TRIUMPH
fflutterffly

Re: Fly Tying beads and more soon

Postby Wildman » August 31st, 2008, 9:25 am

You might share with him that the link posted doesn't go to his site. It goes to a site where sites are hosted. Thanks...I tried to look and tried every combination but no joy.
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Postby STMFlyGuide » September 1st, 2008, 7:23 pm

I wished it worked now! I need some beads.... Who on this forum runs this? Hopefully they will have it up within a week! I will be a customer...
Mammoth Lakes Fly Fishing Guide and Fly Shop in Bishop Ca

http://www.sierratroutmagnet.com
STMFlyGuide

Postby fflutterffly » September 1st, 2008, 10:02 pm

Look him up on the ebay store. He is also a member of this forum. I have many transactions with him, receiving his excellent products quickly and with out a hitch. I'll write him a PM today and have him get back to the forum.
EVERY DAY A VICTORY, EVERY YEAR A TRIUMPH
fflutterffly

Return to Helpful Links