REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Thank you ........ Lots of Pics.

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: Thank you ........ Lots of Pics.

Postby johnnhoj » September 28th, 2011, 9:17 pm

Beautiful pics, you and your family will be in my prayers.
Go Lakers!
johnnhoj

Postby rkfiske » September 28th, 2011, 9:23 pm

Thanks for the photo collage, as all have said I wish your family all the best. You will all be in my thoughts.
"The real truth is, convincing a fish to strike is like playing string with a cat: the exact size and color of the string is probably less important than how you wiggle it. And little cats are easier to fool than big ones." - John Gierach
rkfiske

Postby Fishfreak911 » October 1st, 2011, 3:13 pm

What an inspiring story! My best thought go out to your family, and I just know she'll beat this and you'll have many more vacays just like this! The photos were most excellent, pray tell what camera and especially what lens. Getting to harvest your own shellfish every day, pricless! really enjoyed the close-up pics of the 2 ff rods, the campfire, and the pic of u2 sitting on the doc. Also enjoyed the wildflower pics. Suddenly, I am craving Red Lobster!

Did I mention the photos? This post reminded me of one of mine. Lots of berries, flowers, and pics of random cool things like the bizarre drain on the side of the brick bldg. Very very very cool post-I REALLY enjoyed it, especially since you were all sharing some precious time together making family memories, even under the shadow of her illness.

All my best, and thanks for sharing.

Greg
Greg<><
Creating the finest custom flyfishing nets on the planet is my passion!

http://www.Sierra-Nets.com
Fishfreak911

Previous

Return to General Fly Fishing