REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

FFF Fly Fishing Faire in Mammoth

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: FFF Fly Fishing Faire in Mammoth

Postby Eric1 » July 4th, 2012, 9:13 am

Bernard wrote:This could be fascinating: Electrofishing Hot Creek with Roger Bloom

Bernard I signed up for this. Really looking forward to it. I think we will be surprised on the amount of trout and how big they will be
Eric
Eric1

Postby Dry Fly Rie » July 4th, 2012, 10:27 am

Eric1 wrote:Bernard I signed up for this. Really looking forward to it. I think we will be surprised on the amount of trout and how big they will be
Eric

Eric-
Please, please, please take some pictures of this and post them in the Delicate section. I am dying to see the numbers and size in that place. That sounds absolutely awesome!!!
Dry Fly Rie

Postby Eric1 » July 4th, 2012, 10:31 am

Dry Fly Rie wrote:
Eric1 wrote:Bernard I signed up for this. Really looking forward to it. I think we will be surprised on the amount of trout and how big they will be
Eric

Eric-
Please, please, please take some pictures of this and post them in the Delicate section. I am dying to see the numbers and size in that place. That sounds absolutely awesome!!!

You can be sure that I will be taking lots of pics
Eric
Eric1

Postby Bernard » July 5th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Eric1 wrote:You can be sure that I will be taking lots of pics
Eric

Cooool!
Bernard

Postby NorcalBob » July 5th, 2012, 8:51 pm

<<<This could be fascinating: Electrofishing Hot Creek with Roger Bloom>>>
Don't do this!!! You will be humbled forever when you find out how many fish you are NOT catching!!! :gun:

PS: I did this with Roger and Co. for the initial Putah Creek survey. You would not believe your eyes!!! :deadhorse:
NorcalBob

Previous

Return to General Fly Fishing