REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Double dipping

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: Double dipping

Postby flybob » August 18th, 2012, 6:51 pm

buggravy wrote:
flybob wrote:Matt, nothing from you for two years.....and then you post this! :rockon: :rockon:

Has it been that long? Geesh. I had an epic trip report planned from a 3 night trip into the CO back country last week. Unfortunately the actual trip that the report was predicated upon got blown out by a sick two and a half year old, and a couple of day hikes for 10" browns didn't seem to cut the mustard. Story of my life.

That's OK, you have a beautiful little one to take care of, fishing can wait, and I know that you still check in.
BTW, I ALMOST baptized "Buggravy" in the SALT today, but thought better of it and took a 6wt. As it turned out I was still under gunned! :lol: :lol:
"The accomplishment of flyfishing is all about the experience of diversity......and the occasional element of surprise."
(rmg/2012)
flybob

Postby buggravy » August 18th, 2012, 9:52 pm

flybob wrote:
buggravy wrote:
flybob wrote:Matt, nothing from you for two years.....and then you post this! :rockon: :rockon:

Has it been that long? Geesh. I had an epic trip report planned from a 3 night trip into the CO back country last week. Unfortunately the actual trip that the report was predicated upon got blown out by a sick two and a half year old, and a couple of day hikes for 10" browns didn't seem to cut the mustard. Story of my life.

That's OK, you have a beautiful little one to take care of, fishing can wait, and I know that you still check in.
BTW, I ALMOST baptized "Buggravy" in the SALT today, but thought better of it and took a 6wt. As it turned out I was still under gunned! :lol: :lol:

Yeah, it's a pretty charmed life, and fishing days are coming a little more frequently. Good call on the 6wt. I think foul hooking a big guitar fish on that Orvis would be an ordeal.
buggravy

Postby Jimbo Roberts » August 20th, 2012, 8:23 pm

That is nuts! These are the kind of guys you want to hang with !

Jimbo
Jimbo Roberts

Previous

Return to General Fly Fishing