REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Need Lines?

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Need Lines?

Postby midger » November 10th, 2015, 8:35 am

Sierra Trading Post has a really good selection of Rio and Scientific Anglers lines in stock now and at really good prices. I ordered a switch rod line for my 5 weight switch rod but there are also regular lines for trout, lakes, and saltwater. With the additional 25% off there are some pretty good deals. This deal goes through Thursday, November 12th.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/fishing-line~d~132/keycode~es111015a/3/
"Should you cast your fly into a branch overhead or into a bush behind you, or miss a fish striking, or lose him,or slip into a hole up to your armpits-keep your temper; above all things don't swear, for he that swears will catch no fish."
midger

Re: Need Lines?

Postby FIGHTONSC » November 10th, 2015, 9:53 am

Thanks Mike, for the line head's up!

We're heading to Sockeye tonight for $3.00 pints and dinner. :bananadance:

See you soon,

Jeff
THE TRUTH ALWAYS SOUNDS BETTER!
FIGHTONSC

Postby briansII » November 10th, 2015, 10:03 am

midger wrote:Sierra Trading Post has a really good selection of Rio and Scientific Anglers lines in stock now and at really good prices. I ordered a switch rod line for my 5 weight switch rod but there are also regular lines for trout, lakes, and saltwater. With the additional 25% off there are some pretty good deals. This deal goes through Thursday, November 12th.

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/fishing-line~d~132/keycode~es111015a/3/

Thanks for the heads up. Some good deals in there. Is that additional 25% off when you buy $100 or more, or is there a special code to get it?

briansII
briansII

Postby midger » November 10th, 2015, 11:37 am

This one you just click the "view coupon" icon and it reduces the price. The $100 minimum on this one is to get the free shipping.
"Should you cast your fly into a branch overhead or into a bush behind you, or miss a fish striking, or lose him,or slip into a hole up to your armpits-keep your temper; above all things don't swear, for he that swears will catch no fish."
midger

Return to General Fly Fishing