REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Watching ZEE.....

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Watching ZEE.....

Postby Wildman » September 2nd, 2016, 8:35 pm

Many of you on the forum were fortunate to know and fish with Zee the Czech Fly Fisherman. When he left for Czech Republic a few years ago, I made him a book to remember his time with us in the states. Here is a link to that book. Lots of great trip pics and his send off on the Owens River. I filled in some blanks with some of my photos. Lots of good memories. Click on the link. Click on the book cover for full preview and expand the arrows for full screen.

Ignore the cost buttons on the right....Blurb puts values on things but I just use them as a printing service. They do very nice books.

http://www.blurb.com/b/582463-watching-zee
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Re: Watching ZEE.....

Postby flybob » September 5th, 2016, 12:11 pm

Jim, the link does not work!
"The accomplishment of flyfishing is all about the experience of diversity......and the occasional element of surprise."
(rmg/2012)
flybob

Postby Wildman » September 5th, 2016, 12:41 pm

See if that works now Bob. I had made it into a PDF that I thought I could share. The preview is full screen if you wish and is the entire book.
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Postby clee » September 5th, 2016, 1:58 pm

Thanks for sharing Jim. That's a cool book. I think I'm going to have to use those Blurb services one day.
clee

Postby Wildman » September 5th, 2016, 2:34 pm

clee wrote:Thanks for sharing Jim. That's a cool book. I think I'm going to have to use those Blurb services one day.

For short runs or special presentation books (Wedding, Life Book) they can't be beat. They have high end papers and bindings that are amazing. I printed this book and sent it to Zee.
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Postby fish-on-bro » September 11th, 2016, 1:57 am

Great job Jim. Sure do miss Zee.

Chuck....
fish-on-bro

Return to General Fly Fishing