REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Suggestion

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: Suggestion

Postby DrCreek » November 24th, 2016, 10:35 am

My word doesn't mean squat in the big scheme here, and I get that. I gave up on FB a few months ago because I was getting threats over my comments on election matters. FFA isn't FB and I like it that way. Between the two websites, I'll take FFA any day over FB. Besides, the people that are truly real and important to me are part of this forum.

Photobucket just plain sucks. I'll never go back. I experienced the same issues that Curtis did - login, get to home page, try to upload, and get kicked back to the login page - repeatedly - for weeks. No thanks. I like posting my thought and opinions, trip reports and help questions here, where everyone understands what I'm talking about. And I trust everyone here. I cant say that about FB.
"You can't keep a good Dr down."
Days On The Salt in 2017 - 114
Days On The Salt in 2018 - 39

DrCreek

Postby BobK » November 25th, 2016, 5:42 pm

I probably shouldn't comment since I don't post near as much as I used too and hardly ever post pictures, but what is a Facebook? I don't want to see any ones "face" so I'll opt out....That's how computer literate I am.
BobK
BobK

Postby fly addict » November 26th, 2016, 9:41 am

Bob,
We should start a new FB page, with FB standing for Fish Book... ;)
Make Fly Fishing Great Again!
fly addict

Previous

Return to General Fly Fishing