REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Visiting family in NorCal (Redding) next week

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Postby Fishfreak911 » June 5th, 2017, 11:38 am

I'm heading to NorCal next week. Will be up there for 2 weeks trying to fish the Redding area as much as possible. Would love to hook up with anyone in the area. June 12-17. Then, I'm heading down to the King City area the 18-20th. Pete Emmel -:) Gary & Lacey Silveira
Greg<><
Creating the finest custom flyfishing nets on the planet is my passion!

http://www.Sierra-Nets.com
Fishfreak911

Postby Rasputinj » June 5th, 2017, 7:32 pm

Fishfreak911 wrote:I'm heading to NorCal next week. Will be up there for 2 weeks trying to fish the Redding area as much as possible. Would love to hook up with anyone in the area. June 12-17. Then, I'm heading down to the King City area the 18-20th. Pete Emmel -:) Gary & Lacey Silveira

Try to get to Upper Sac, McCloud. Good luck my favorite net builder. I will hit you up when you are back for net made for LA golden bones. The nets you build me are not big enough for the larger specimens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rasputinj
Rasputinj

Re: Visiting family in NorCal (Redding) next week

Postby DrCreek » June 6th, 2017, 6:15 am

Greg..

Chris (mtnguru) is up there somewhere for the next seven weeks at an engineer driver training course for CalFire. Not sure where exactly he is, but I know he's up there - and he took a rod or two - and I don't know what his training schedule will allow. Drop me a PM if you want his info.
Mike
"You can't keep a good Dr down."
Days On The Salt in 2017 - 114
Days On The Salt in 2018 - 39

DrCreek

Return to General Fly Fishing