REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Fish Don't Live In Ugly Places

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Fish Don't Live In Ugly Places

Postby Wildman » June 23rd, 2018, 8:48 pm

From a time years ago....when it only took a week to recover from the hike in and out.... with three good friends.

https://vimeo.com/user4153063/wildtrout]
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Re: Fish Don't Live In Ugly Places

Postby FIGHTONSC » June 24th, 2018, 5:43 am

Nicely done, Jim!

Doesn't get much better than that! Good to see a healthy population of wild rainbows and an ample amount of water flowing through their neighborhood.

Thanks for putting it all together,

Jeff
THE TRUTH ALWAYS SOUNDS BETTER!
FIGHTONSC

Postby Wildman » June 24th, 2018, 8:12 am

They are still there in spots, I'm sure but it is getting harder and harder to find them. I need to finish about ten reports that I took 500 pictures on but never got on here.
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Postby FIGHTONSC » June 24th, 2018, 8:36 am

Wildman wrote:They are still there in spots, I'm sure but it is getting harder and harder to find them. I need to finish about ten reports that I took 500 pictures on but never got on here.

Rumor has it, that you might be looking towards Kansas as a possible relocation site?

Looking forward to meeting you in person if you make it up this way!

Regards from Kansas,

Jeff
FIGHTONSC

Postby duckdog » June 24th, 2018, 10:08 am

I really enjoyed that Jim. Thank you for posting that.
duckdog

Postby Wildman » June 24th, 2018, 11:58 am

FIGHTONSC wrote:
Wildman wrote:They are still there in spots, I'm sure but it is getting harder and harder to find them. I need to finish about ten reports that I took 500 pictures on but never got on here.

Rumor has it, that you might be looking towards Kansas as a possible relocation site?

Regards from Kansas,

Jeff

I'm sure entertaining it more then I ever did....if only to have a summer getaway cabin to go to. I'd move in a second. My son is on a month long vacation there to scout new places right now. He's just pulling into Mountain View Campground as I write.
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Postby FIGHTONSC » June 24th, 2018, 1:22 pm

Wildman wrote:
FIGHTONSC wrote:

Regards from Kansas,

Jeff

I'm sure entertaining it more then I ever did....if only to have a summer getaway cabin to go to. I'd move in a second. My son is on a month long vacation there to scout new places right now. He's just pulling into Mountain View Campground as I write.

If I can be of any help, let me know!
FIGHTONSC

Return to General Fly Fishing