REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

I need your help! Photos and Videos of Jon Stanbery

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

I need your help! Photos and Videos of Jon Stanbery

Postby Wildman » November 13th, 2021, 10:13 am

I have been going though posts here on the forum that had pictures of our own Jon Stanbery...the man who hunted big fish. I am preparing an IPad with a series of photo essays of Jon and his friends all over the West. I would appreciate any fishing or camp photos or any activity with Jon including those of us who got to see his amazing long distance shooting skills.

My email is jimyourflyfishingfriend@ gmail.com

JPEGs or videos would be wonderful. Your stories would be great too-I plan to narrate them into the videos (mainly montages of the stills cut to music). I can take as many as you are willing to find and send.

I am hoping this will provide Jon with bridge to come back to us during this challenge.

Thanks. Questions? Can text here or call me 760 218-4316
Wildman
Jim Wilkins
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Re: I need your help! Photos and Videos of Jon Stanbery

Postby Gary C. » November 15th, 2021, 9:37 am

I have some but not sure just where. I'll look this week.
Gary C.

Re: I need your help! Photos and Videos of Jon Stanbery

Postby Wildman » November 16th, 2021, 6:33 am

Thanks. That would be great!
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Return to General Fly Fishing