REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

For a Beginner...

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: For a Beginner...

Postby Danny McB » June 10th, 2009, 10:34 am

In Cabela's defense the mistake in the begining was just a simple error that is made by big and small businesses alike. What soured me was how it was handled after the sale. I never really got a personal feedback just a bunch of auto answers until I became a little * with them. then I was noticed and handled a little better but it still took 20 more emails to correct this.

Danny

ps. They did rush ship me a leader they forgot to pack before a trip so that was good one on them for that.
Danny McB

Re: For a Beginner...

Postby briansII » June 10th, 2009, 10:48 am

Danny McB wrote:In Cabela's defense the mistake in the begining was just a simple error that is made by big and small businesses alike. What soured me was how it was handled after the sale. I never really got a personal feedback just a bunch of auto answers until I became a little * with them. then I was noticed and handled a little better but it still took 20 more emails to correct this.

Danny

ps. They did rush ship me a leader they forgot to pack before a trip so that was good one on them for that.

For the very same reason you indicate, I never handle customer service issue by email. When I talk to a Cabelas customer service rep, they are always polite, and seem very helpful in resolving the issue. I have had one "specialty rep" get a little short with me, because I didn't agree with his advice(ended up he was wrong and I had to return 3 items), but that was about as rude as I have ever experienced. Very little to no wait time to speak to an actual person.

I'm currently dealing with Avis rent a car. They make trying to talk to an actual person as difficult as they can. I got one of those auto reply emails. I hate those, cause you can't yell at somebody. :twisted:

briansII
briansII

Previous

Return to General Fly Fishing