REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Greetings!

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Greetings!

Postby midger » July 17th, 2009, 5:04 am

Hope y'all are getting in some good general flyfishing this summer. Even though I've been in Idaho a week, I haven't even wet a line yet due to a surgery and rehab my Boise-living daughter required and work the other one needed done on her house--hanging curtains, pictures, shopping for "stuff". Today though.........

Here's hoping the rest of you are getting out, tying one on, and keeping a tight line.
"Should you cast your fly into a branch overhead or into a bush behind you, or miss a fish striking, or lose him,or slip into a hole up to your armpits-keep your temper; above all things don't swear, for he that swears will catch no fish."
midger

Re: Greetings!

Postby beachbum » July 17th, 2009, 5:39 am

Have fun up there, Mike! Take lots of pics when you fish, and enjoy the time with your daughters!
Set the hook!
beachbum

Postby stanbery » July 17th, 2009, 5:45 am

Mike

Good luck today on the water.

house--hanging curtains, pictures, shopping for "stuff".

That is what Dads are for. At least that is what my daughter told me. :lol:

jon
2013: Days on the Water so far - 29
2014: Days on the Water so far - 28
stanbery

Postby Flyjunkie » July 17th, 2009, 6:22 am

I was Tying one On, over the Weekend..but it involved Beer.. :bananadance: :bananadance:

Have Fun in Spudsville Mike and I do hope Your Daughter Heals quickly.... :rockon: :rockon:
"...I became Insane, with long intervals of Horrible Sanity..." ~ Edgar Allan Poe
Flyjunkie

Postby RichardCullip » July 17th, 2009, 7:09 am

Have fun up there and I hope you get to slip out and enjoy some time of the water soon.

I'll be down in San Diego County the last week of July and the main purpose of the trip from my wife's and daughter's perspective will be to strip wall-paper and paint the new house. Of course, from my perspective the main purpose is to get out each morning and fish as much as I can ;) ;) ;)
Life is good. Eternal life is better!

Richard
RichardCullip

Postby Flyjunkie » July 17th, 2009, 8:26 am

RichardCullip wrote:Have fun up there and I hope you get to slip out and enjoy some time of the water soon.

I'll be down in San Diego County the last week of July and the main purpose of the trip from my wife's and daughter's perspective will be to strip wall-paper and paint the new house. Of course, from my perspective the main purpose is to get out each morning and fish as much as I can ;) ;) ;)

At least You're honest about the Fishing.. and I'm certain the Wife and Daughter fully understand it.... :rockon:
"...I became Insane, with long intervals of Horrible Sanity..." ~ Edgar Allan Poe
Flyjunkie

Postby Sasha » July 17th, 2009, 9:37 am

Have fun up here!
Sasha

Return to General Fly Fishing