REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Kern Hotel

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Kern Hotel

Postby fflutterffly » October 19th, 2008, 4:45 pm

If you are heading up to the Kern and are looking for a spotless motel, the Barewood Inn is extending a rate to people who tell them they know me, Ariel Levin. The rate is 79.+tax, which is a lot better then most when you see how nice the place is. Mike is the manager. Just call and mention my name, no kidding.
EVERY DAY A VICTORY, EVERY YEAR A TRIUMPH
fflutterffly

Re: Kern Hotel

Postby Benny » October 19th, 2008, 5:38 pm

Sounds like a decent deal compared to all the other motels that charge about $120 a night on weekends.
Benny

Postby rayfound » October 19th, 2008, 6:24 pm

huh.. huh huh.. huh huh huh... Bare wood.

Don't tell Papasequoia.
Fishing is the most wonderful thing I do in my life, barring some equally delightful unmentionables.

http://www.adiposefin.com
rayfound

Postby fflutterffly » October 19th, 2008, 7:39 pm

One time, just one time staying there and you'll never go back to kernville for a place to stay.
Forgot to mention: T.V. (remote) microwave, Fridge, hot water, good beds. (two rooms with twin beds. Room 2 & 9 ), coffee maker with all sorts of extra additives and a bag of popcorn. Also ice machine. Oh did I mention the sheets and towels are all of good quality! Nice thick towels!
fflutterffly

Postby 1mocast » October 19th, 2008, 9:21 pm

rayfound wrote:huh.. huh huh.. huh huh huh... Bare wood.

Don't tell Papasequoia.
Don't wanna see that! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dead emoji's due to Photobucket. :(
1mocast

Postby RSetina » October 19th, 2008, 10:23 pm

fflutterffly wrote:One time, just one time staying there and you'll never go back to kernville for a place to stay.
Forgot to mention: T.V. (remote) microwave, Fridge, hot water, good beds. (two rooms with twin beds. Room 2 & 9 ), coffee maker with all sorts of extra additives and a bag of popcorn. Also ice machine. Oh did I mention the sheets and towels are all of good quality! Nice thick towels!

Thanks for the tip Ariel. One of the members of the club mention that you were pretty well hooked up, up there. We'll be sure to mention your name if we need a room. We'll ask for the Ariel special when we drop your name. ;)
Rick

Other Websites
TenkaraUSA
RSetina

Postby fflutterffly » October 20th, 2008, 6:17 am

Ah, richard, don't do that. Then they have to charge you extra for the dancing girls. :lol:
fflutterffly

Return to General Fly Fishing