REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Hume Lake

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Hume Lake

Postby Hatch71 » July 2nd, 2011, 10:34 am

Hey Guys

Getting away with the family in August have a cabin up there. I have been watching the lake fill back up through the season. Looks like they have had a great start since it was restocked. Just wondering if anyone has hit the water lately. Any under water structure that I might be able to hit with our boys get those new flies they tied all winter wet. Feel free to PM me on any tips. I would also be interested if anyone has hit any of the Creeks close buy....

Thanks Chris
Hatch71

Re: Hume Lake

Postby Flatsix » July 2nd, 2011, 1:39 pm

Hatch71 wrote:Hey Guys

Getting away with the family in August have a cabin up there. I have been watching the lake fill back up through the season. Looks like they have had a great start since it was restocked. Just wondering if anyone has hit the water lately. Any under water structure that I might be able to hit with our boys get those new flies they tied all winter wet. Feel free to PM me on any tips. I would also be interested if anyone has hit any of the Creeks close buy....

Thanks Chris

Check your PM
Flatsix

Return to General Fly Fishing