REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Forum display issues: Post your problem

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: Forum display issues: Post your problem

Postby Justin » March 14th, 2012, 8:46 pm

Hey Craig,
I don't know if it's fixable or not but I can't check my PM's on my iPhone.
When I tried to check it on my Mac book I noticed it was a drop down when I clicked it, either new PM or go to inbox. Before it just went to my inbox and then I could choose to send a new PM so as of now I can't go to my in box at all on my iPhone

Justin
Justin

Postby meb » March 14th, 2012, 9:26 pm

I didn't read every post, but this configuration is too busy to me. It's hard on the eyes. Was there a reason for the change?

MB
meb

Postby darrin terry » March 14th, 2012, 10:11 pm

I don't see Craig online so I'll say that yes, there is a reason. The old format or theme was based on one which was no longer being developed and Craig was not able to fix certain problems nor implement new ideas. He was basically forced to make a change to a newer format and from what I can see this format which Craig based his new design on is one of the more popular. My guess is that that popularity will offer more function as time goes by. Not that Craig might not post up and contradict this post of mine. This is, however, my understanding.
How do you tie the fly to your hooks without killing them with the thread? I keep cutting them in half.
darrin terry

Previous

Return to General Fly Fishing