REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Another Break in...

A place to find information on Guides, Events and sales happening at local fly shops.

Re: Another Break in...

Postby rayfound » July 5th, 2009, 12:02 pm

fflutterffly wrote:If I had a small shop I'd make sure I had a mute Pitbull with training in Silent Crotch Attack parked inside each night.

guard dogs are HIGHLY discouraged by insurance companies.
Fishing is the most wonderful thing I do in my life, barring some equally delightful unmentionables.

http://www.adiposefin.com
rayfound

Postby midger » July 5th, 2009, 5:16 pm

rayfound wrote:
fflutterffly wrote:If I had a small shop I'd make sure I had a mute Pitbull with training in Silent Crotch Attack parked inside each night.

guard dogs are HIGHLY discouraged by insurance companies.

Ironic isn't it that scumbags set on robbing you can actually sue you if they get bit by a dog while robbing you. You gotta love it.

I know setting up a shotgun set to go off on breakins, shooting the culprit, are also not looked upon too highly. I guess we should just leave the keys to the doors outside, with a flashlight and directions to the really good stuff, eh? :? :lol:
"Should you cast your fly into a branch overhead or into a bush behind you, or miss a fish striking, or lose him,or slip into a hole up to your armpits-keep your temper; above all things don't swear, for he that swears will catch no fish."
midger

Postby Hatch71 » July 6th, 2009, 5:37 pm

Guys I have been looking on Ebay trying to compare to what was on The Spots list on what they got hit for... There are bunch of new ABel's on there listed under used but are clearlyu new in box.... Just a thought... Some of my friends in the industry that work organized Retail crime task force have been able to nail several off ebay and other links. If stuff even looks like any of your stuff contact them right away. They have a team now working this stuff and have been much more compatible... Craigs list is another place it may show.... Not anything new just my two cents...
Hatch71

Previous

Return to Guides, Shop Happenings and Fly Shop Deals