REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Fly Shops Fish For Thief

A place to find information on Guides, Events and sales happening at local fly shops.

Re: Fly Shops Fish For Thief

Postby Sasha » February 13th, 2010, 11:46 am

beachbum wrote:Ed wears some pretty unique fly fishing outfits, but he can fish!

* yea Ed is good people. I had the pleasure of drinking and talking to him a bit last year. He is the person that talked me into only taking pics of whitefish for my last report :lol:
Sasha

Postby whitefish ed » February 13th, 2010, 10:41 pm

yous guys are too kind...
beachbum...got my face close to your pic and i recognize you..but cant remember your name.
please forgive me but you already know watta flake i am with names...cringe...

<----------happy now Sasha?
whitefish ed

Postby beachbum » February 13th, 2010, 10:44 pm

Hi Ed! The last time we chatted was during Ken Murphy's 60th birthday week, at the parking lot at the Fork. My name is Bill. Your attire has fascinated me for years, but never quite had the courage to emulate you. See you up there this summer!
Set the hook!
beachbum

Postby whitefish ed » February 13th, 2010, 10:48 pm

awww comon' Bill...you can do it..i know you can! the shirt in your pic is a great start!!!
i havent seen Ken in awhile. does he still fish the fork?? looking forward to blabbing with
you again over there. planning some some new stuff to wear ...snicker..
whitefish ed

Postby Sasha » February 13th, 2010, 11:05 pm

Nice avatar Ed :rockon:

Hey I just might have to crash your party on the fork this summer..... With the clown wig :o
Sasha

Postby whitefish ed » February 13th, 2010, 11:09 pm

you'd better crash it !!!
whitefish ed

Postby Sasha » February 13th, 2010, 11:16 pm

I am thinking so. I am supposed to go hit that place with Kelly, (don't know if you know him or not) he lives over in Rigby. Plus I am getting a little tired of the "Big 2" over on this side of the state. Heck Kelly hit Vernon Bridge last week and had a killer day. Made me think about where I wanted to go fish tomorrow ;)

It will depend on when you are going as I am pretty committed to a little trip to my former home state the tail end of June till the start of July.

Oh well I think I am going to head to bed. I still need to decide which one to go to tomorrow (I am leaning towards the West as I went East last week).
Sasha

Postby whitefish ed » February 14th, 2010, 9:54 am

i dont know Kelly Sasha. the lower fork is a total killer fishery compared to the ranch..and open year round (cept above vernon) which makes it even better..but summer months suck. if you wanna go more east next time..hit silver creek. its only a half hour longer from the sfb turnoff.

not sure when i will hit the fork in june...but im over there around the 10th of july too.

hope you had some fun today..
whitefish ed

Previous

Return to Guides, Shop Happenings and Fly Shop Deals