REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Marriott's This Weekend April 2/3 and Beyond

A place to find information on Guides, Events and sales happening at local fly shops.

Marriott's This Weekend April 2/3 and Beyond

Postby Bernard » April 1st, 2011, 10:42 am

Many of you may already be hip to the bundle of things happening at Marriott's this weekend and beyond. I share the word not only in support of the shop, the hard working organizers such as Hutch from Orvis but also because I will be there representing Sierra Fly Fisher. Around 1PM I am scheduled to share some wisdom via a presentation and hope to rely heavily on the great photography of Andrew Maurer. Ultimately, I'd just love to meet anyone who may already be dropping in and/or passing through. I know that there's a lot happening this weekend!
B.

Details: http://www.bobmarriottsflyfishingstore.com/Events.aspx
Bernard

Re: Marriott's This Weekend April 2/3 and Beyond

Postby 1mocast » April 1st, 2011, 12:13 pm

Bernard wrote:Many of you may already be hip to the bundle of things happening at Marriott's this weekend and beyond. I share the word not only in support of the shop, the hard working organizers such as Hutch from Orvis but also because I will be there representing Sierra Fly Fisher. Around 1PM I am scheduled to share some wisdom via a presentation and hope to rely heavily on the great photography of Andrew Maurer. Ultimately, I'd just love to meet anyone who may already be dropping in and/or passing through. I know that there's a lot happening this weekend!
B.

Details: http://www.bobmarriottsflyfishingstore.com/Events.aspx
Bernard,
I am going to try to drop by early before the gathering. I got a $25 Orvis coupon that needs to be spent!
Dead emoji's due to Photobucket. :(
1mocast

Postby jazz on the fly » April 1st, 2011, 1:02 pm

I'll also be stopping by on my way to the FFA gathering.
jazz on the fly

Postby anacrime » April 1st, 2011, 1:40 pm

Busy day for you bud
"Whenever I see a photograph of some sportsman grinning over his kill, I am always impressed by the striking moral and aesthetic superiority of the dead animal to the live one."
-Edward Abbey
anacrime

Postby tobysmom » April 2nd, 2011, 6:48 pm

Bernard... Had a great time meeting and talking to you before the presentation. I could only stay for the first part of your presentation but what I saw and heard was great. I love that area and have not fished it in years. I will keep in touch. Thanks again
tobysmom

Postby Bernard » April 2nd, 2011, 7:17 pm

tobysmom wrote:Bernard... Had a great time meeting and talking to you before the presentation. I could only stay for the first part of your presentation but what I saw and heard was great. I love that area and have not fished it in years. I will keep in touch. Thanks again

Yay!

These gatherings always end up being more fun than expected. Conway and I are talking about forming a band ha ha ha ha. Mark great to see you too.

Now I am fried and as Shane indicated, it's a busy day. Tonight I have a gig.

I'm glad the shy stayed overcast too. It threatened to be a warm one.

B.
Bernard

Return to Guides, Shop Happenings and Fly Shop Deals