REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Free seminars at Orvis Pasadena

A place to find information on Guides, Events and sales happening at local fly shops.

Free seminars at Orvis Pasadena

Postby unskunkable » February 20th, 2012, 4:48 pm

Hey guys,

Pimpin some stuff for the "O" Show.

March 10th
Fly Fishing for Bass
Alex Cady will be joining us from 11:00-1:00 (and beyond?) To discuss fishing the local lakes for Bass and Stripers. While he's here you can probably pick his brain about Crowley Lake as well..

March 17th
Small Stream Addiction
Not going to the double haul ball? Come to the store and chat it up about local streams and how to fish them. Our guys will be giving up their secrets. More of a beginner orientated demonstration but don't let that stop you more experienced guys from swinging by.

March 24th
Carp on the fly
Learn the tactics that catch big Carp and where to go. We may even have a "special Guest".....

April 7th

Al Q. and Shane Chung are going to drop by and give you the inside scoop on The One Surf Fly tournament. If you've been curious about these or about fishing the beach here's your chance to check it out.

April 14th
Nymphing the right way

Our buddy Dave D'Beaupre aka theflyguide will be in store to talk about rigging yourself up to nymph correctly. Get more out of your fishing time by following Daves proven techniques to getting and keeping your flies in the zone.

one last shameless plug: you can now follow me on twitter @davidwratchford What What!!!

The man is on FIRE!
unskunkable

Re: Free seminars at Orvis Pasadena

Postby unskunkable » February 20th, 2012, 4:51 pm

One last thing.

I'll be at the Pasadena Fly show with coupons and maybe even a raffle or two.

Find me wandering the show for your stuff. It's like "where's Waldo" for fly fishers!
unskunkable

Return to Guides, Shop Happenings and Fly Shop Deals