REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Cedros Island Fly Trip

A place to find information on Guides, Events and sales happening at local fly shops.

Cedros Island Fly Trip

Postby Lee-B » February 24th, 2013, 10:21 pm

In conjunction with Eric's Tackle in Ventura, I am heading down to Cedros Island, off the pacific ocean side of Baja, for a fly fishing outing in October. The dates are October 2-7, so that's 4 full days of fishing and whatever time we have when we get there and leave. The price is $2100.00 and that includes everything but tips so that's airfare, fishing, lodging, food ( the food is off the charts -steak and lobster!!). The calico bass fishing is top notch along with yellowtail fishing near by. There are other species but most zero in on the calico bass fishing.

If you are interested, email me at flyfishthesurf@yahoo.com We will schedule meetings to go over fly selection, gear-rods and reels and lines plus make sure everyone is up to casting to these fish.

These spots are going super fast so let me know ASAP.

Where we stay.

The view from where we stay. We can walk down to the breakwall and catch calicos there.

The boats

Hooked up

The reward

Also no need to drive to the boarder as we are picked up at the tackle shop and driven across the boarder to the airport. If we are early, we are put up at a hotel where we can swim, sleep or shop until it is time to go and take off.

Please feel free to email me any questions you may have.
Lee-B

Return to Guides, Shop Happenings and Fly Shop Deals