REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Jimmie Morales @ Fishermen's Spot

A place to find information on Guides, Events and sales happening at local fly shops.

Jimmie Morales @ Fishermen's Spot

Postby Ken@theSpot » January 7th, 2009, 11:46 am

Jimmie will be at the Spot on January 31st for another of our Discovery Day events. Stop by the store and hang out with Jimmie, Bernard, Dean and a bunch of other addicts. There will be fly tying demos and you may want to bring your waders as the BS will be deep. Craig there is a rumor that we may have a couple of trailers for Jimmie's Video. Maybe you'd want to come along and share those with us????? Let me know. :roll: Ken
Ken@theSpot

Re: Jimmie Morales @ Fishermen's Spot

Postby darrin terry » January 7th, 2009, 12:40 pm

Nice, Ken. Way to put Craig on the spot man.

hehe…on the 'Spot'. hehehe. I made a pun. hehe.
How do you tie the fly to your hooks without killing them with the thread? I keep cutting them in half.
darrin terry

Postby Ken@theSpot » January 30th, 2009, 3:56 pm

Hope to see a bunch of you guys at the shop tomorrow. Bernard Yin will be here sharing some of his back country expertise along with Darrel Kunitomi who will present his unique 3D view of trout stream structure. Jimmy Morales should be on hand from about 10am until 4pm with presentations at 11am and 2pm. Should be lots of fun.
Ken@theSpot

Postby Papasequoia » January 30th, 2009, 4:03 pm

This is one of those rare times when I wish I lived nearer to LA :( Sounds like it will be a good day! Jon
Nature always wins.
> miles = < people
Camp in the mountains, not the left lane!
Papasequoia

Postby Ken@theSpot » January 30th, 2009, 10:08 pm

Yeah, and there might actually be a trailer for the video I'm shooting with Jimmie too! I have been really busy with other things work related and what not, but I think the trailer will be done tonight and available tomorrow assuming I can get the video file to Bernard and everything goes well.

WHOHOOOOO!
Ken@theSpot

Return to Guides, Shop Happenings and Fly Shop Deals