REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

May 26th Meeting

Place any information related to fly fishing club activities here.

May 26th Meeting

Postby WanderingBlues » May 25th, 2010, 5:49 am

Speaker is Kent Rianda, owner of the Troutfitter and Troutfly in Mammoth on catching Crowley monster trout. There's a rummage sale before hand and carne asada bbq. Come enjoy some company, see Treecatcher's motorcycle injury, and take a moment to challenge Bill Reeves on his views of hotspotting. Should be lively!
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South
WanderingBlues

Re: May 26th Meeting

Postby tree catcher » May 25th, 2010, 5:03 pm

WanderingBlues wrote:Speaker is Kent Rianda, owner of the Troutfitter and Troutfly in Mammoth on catching Crowley monster trout. There's a rummage sale before hand and carne asada bbq. Come enjoy some company, see Treecatcher's motorcycle injury, and take a moment to challenge Bill Reeves on his views of hotspotting. Should be lively!

Should be a fun meeting and great grub. Good and bad about going to this meeting,The good is that I am bringing the girlfriend, hopefully she can help me a bit with the store duties. Bad is that I am bringing the Gf and will have to hide any new purchases from the rummage sale!!!!. BTW Curtis are you saying that I am the newest attraction with the traveling circus!!! :bananadance: The leg is still in a brace and the road rash pizza knee is just pink now, but hey if we get enough people we can have some crutch races :rockon:
Sean
tree catcher

Postby rayfound » May 27th, 2010, 10:37 am

WanderingBlues wrote:Speaker is Kent Rianda, owner of the Troutfitter and Troutfly in Mammoth on catching Crowley monster trout. There's a rummage sale before hand and carne asada bbq. Come enjoy some company, see Treecatcher's motorcycle injury, and take a moment to challenge Bill Reeves on his views of hotspotting. Should be lively!

Well, how'd it go?
Fishing is the most wonderful thing I do in my life, barring some equally delightful unmentionables.

http://www.adiposefin.com
rayfound

Postby WanderingBlues » May 27th, 2010, 6:23 pm

rayfound wrote:

Well, how'd it go?

He was a no show, but Sean's leg was worth the price of admission! I heard some others grumbling about him as well.
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South
WanderingBlues

Return to Fly Fishing Club Information