REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

SSFFC 2013 PHW/CFR Raffle

Place any information related to fly fishing club activities here.

Re: SSFFC 2013 PHW/CFR Raffle

Postby Pete » September 25th, 2013, 10:06 am

briansII wrote:Not sure you know this, but the fund raising page now requires a login. And of course I forgot my login info! :doh: I'm already in the raffle, but since ticket sales are slow, I was thinking of hedging my bet. ;)

briansII

What? Really???? :doh: Shane HELP...... !!!!!!
Pete

Postby RiverRat » September 25th, 2013, 1:05 pm

Pete wrote:
briansII wrote:Not sure you know this, but the fund raising page now requires a login. And of course I forgot my login info! :doh: I'm already in the raffle, but since ticket sales are slow, I was thinking of hedging my bet. ;)

briansII

Hi Brian,
Website's fixed and log in info should be in your email.

Wordpress upgrade shut down our site, again.

Thanks Again for the headsup!

shane
RiverRat

Postby briansII » September 25th, 2013, 1:33 pm

RiverRat wrote:
Pete wrote:

briansII

Hi Brian,
Website's fixed and log in info should be in your email.

Wordpress upgrade shut down our site, again.

Thanks Again for the headsup!

shane

Got it. Thanks!

briansII
briansII

Postby Pete » October 3rd, 2013, 2:26 pm

Just an update: We crossed the $4000 mark. For those of you who didn't spring for a ticket or two.... too bad for you :booty: . This raffle package is the bomb digity. Thanks to a couple of business that donated some hefty funds. We are looking at checks to both PHW & CFR of over $2000 each.

Winning number will be drawn this Saturday at the SSFFC Rendezvous in front of gobs of witnesses. Hope it's my number. Oh wait, I meant to say good luck everybody :doh: .
Pete

Postby briansII » October 3rd, 2013, 3:18 pm

Pete wrote:Just an update: We crossed the $4000 mark. For those of you who didn't spring for a ticket or two.... too bad for you :booty: . This raffle package is the bomb digity. Thanks to a couple of business that donated some hefty funds. We are looking at checks to both PHW & CFR of over $2000 each.

Winning number will be drawn this Saturday at the SSFFC Rendezvous in front of gobs of witnesses. Hope it's my number. Oh wait, I meant to say good luck everybody :doh: .

Awesome! Great going guys.

Sorry I won't make the Vous, but just send my raffle prize with Randy.........oh wait. Better hold it, and I'll pick it up. ;-)

briansII
briansII

Postby Pete » October 7th, 2013, 11:19 am

FYI: Held the drawing last Saturday night at the SSFFC Rendezvous. Had about 60 witnesses so everything was on the up and up. And the winner was........ Bill from Tonawanda NY. Name sound familiar? Well it should. Bill was the same guy who won it last year. Wonder what the odds of that happening are?

But to his credit Bill is a great supporter of our raffle and has bought more than his fair share of tickets during the raffles.

Plus Bill is a wounded vet who also works with PHW. And did I mention Bill broke his 5 weight last weekend at a PHW event.

A huge thank you to everybody who supported us again this year. We raised $4600 to be split equally between the So Cal PHW & CFR.

Pete, Gary, Greg and the SSFFC
Pete

Postby briansII » October 7th, 2013, 11:42 am

Good job to all those involved. While I wanted to win the raffle prize, I don't think there is a more deserving recipient than Bill from NY. Way to go Pete & SSFFC!

briansII
briansII

Postby fly addict » October 7th, 2013, 12:17 pm

Good job guys.
Mark
Make Fly Fishing Great Again!
fly addict

Previous

Return to Fly Fishing Club Information