REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

New...

Here's where new(er) members can check in for how to's, tips, etiquette, etc. Feel free to ask questions as 'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..'

New...

Postby kno kwe » February 17th, 2014, 10:04 am

Hello - I live in Alaska and have a passion for fly fishing (rivers, streams, lakes) wherever and whenever I can. I am looking forward to interacting on the board to learn somethings and meet new people who share my passion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kno kwe

Re: New...

Postby silverlaker » February 17th, 2014, 11:53 am

Welcome aboard - you've found the right spot for a bunch of obsessed fly fishers. I look forward to seeing some posts from your local water.

Tom
Fish always lose by being "got in and dressed." It is best to weigh them while they are in the water. The only really large one I ever caught got away with my leader when I first struck him. He weighed ten pounds. —Charles Dudley Warner
silverlaker

Postby BrownBear » February 17th, 2014, 12:06 pm

Hey Kno Kwe,

I'm new here too (and from Alaska), and have found this to be a great place with great folks. Welcome! I think you'll be happy you joined.
BrownBear

Postby WanderingBlues » March 1st, 2014, 8:55 pm

Welcome to the site, Kno Kwe! Really looking forward to seeing the goods from your part of the world.
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South
WanderingBlues

Postby gabe » March 2nd, 2014, 3:53 am

Welcome aboard. looking forward to your postings...
gabe

Postby midger » March 2nd, 2014, 8:05 am

Welcome. Any fishing in Alaska this time of year?
"Should you cast your fly into a branch overhead or into a bush behind you, or miss a fish striking, or lose him,or slip into a hole up to your armpits-keep your temper; above all things don't swear, for he that swears will catch no fish."
midger

Postby Fishfreak911 » March 2nd, 2014, 11:12 am

Hi ya Kno Kwe! Glad you made decided to hang out with us. I am an Alaska LOVER.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, anything Alaska! I spent 12 days in the Wilderness last summer above Dillingham fishing to my hearts content on the Agulapak. Caught a few of these.
My first leopard spotted bow. I was a lil ecxcited. :bananadance:

Ak, is just inspiring, and totally amazing. REALLY looking forward to your reports. I needs me an Alaskan fix!

Greg
Greg<><
Creating the finest custom flyfishing nets on the planet is my passion!

http://www.Sierra-Nets.com
Fishfreak911

Return to Welcome to FFA!