REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Shadow Fly Fishing Deals

A place to find information on Guides, Events and sales happening at local fly shops.

Shadow Fly Fishing Deals

Postby shadowflyfishing » June 6th, 2014, 12:11 pm

Hey everyone,

Glad to be on the forum.

We are offering users on Fly Fishing Addicts a deal on our new custom color fly lines. Buy 2 get 1 free.

For those of you that do not know we are offering the worlds first custom color fly lines. You can purchase a line in any color. We have over 500 colors to choose from on our website and you can mix and match. Want a camouflage line? No problem.

Please go have a look at our products at http://www.shadowflyfishing.com

If you are looking for a budget friendly fly line or just something to give your setup a new look these lines are great. We are starting them out at only $19.99

Just send over an email after you order two lines and let us know what line you want free.

Take a look at our fly rods while you are there. We are offering two of the lightest and strongest fly rod series ever created. They come with an extra tip section and lifetime warranty for under $300.

Thanks everyone

http://www.shadowflyfishing.com
shadowflyfishing

Re: Shadow Fly Fishing Deals

Postby Wildman » June 6th, 2014, 4:17 pm

Welcome! Looks like great products and appreciate the offer to members.
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Postby BrownBear » June 7th, 2014, 6:44 am

Yes, a hearty welcome.

Your prices are great, but I'm going to have to wait until your array of lines, hooks and rods is bigger. I'm already well covered in those sizes. Looking forward to it!
BrownBear

Postby k9mark » June 7th, 2014, 10:58 am

Where are they getting their rods and lines from?
"...and on the eighth day God created Police Officers so Firemen would have Heroes..." .....Best partner I ever had ------------->
k9mark

Postby WanderingBlues » June 11th, 2014, 1:08 pm

I got some in Kelly green and bright orange. Very smooth casting, goes through the guides quickly.
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South
WanderingBlues

Return to Guides, Shop Happenings and Fly Shop Deals