REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Snow Peak Titanium

A place to discuss the latest and greatest new gear

Snow Peak Titanium

Postby Benny » March 29th, 2015, 9:19 pm

I received my anaual dividend from REI, in addition to the anual dividend REI was having the 20% off sale until April 13. I was near REI and decided I was going to put my refund to good use, plus the added 20% off. I spent a grand total out of pocket of $4.74 on the remaining balance on my new Snow Peak Titanium mini solo cook set. It's small, light, and perfect for backpacking. It weighs in at about 5oz.. Not a bad deal thanks to the dividend and the extra 20%.

Anyone score anything good from their anual dividend?
Benny

Re: Snow Peak Titanium

Postby 1mocast » March 30th, 2015, 7:18 am

Benny,
Thanks for reminding me. I gotta go spend it! :D
Dead emoji's due to Photobucket. :(
1mocast

Postby tomsakai » March 30th, 2015, 8:24 am

Used a gift certificate remnant and my 20% off to buy a steri pen. Tired of using a squeeze filter bottle. This seems much easier.
tomsakai

Postby midger » March 30th, 2015, 9:53 am

You all are much luckier than I. I purchased a lot from REI last year, but the items purchased were almost all sale items so no dividends on those. The only non-sale items I purchased resulted in a whopping $2.25 dividend which will hardly buy me a gorp bar. :cry:

Looks like you made out pretty nicely, Benny.
"Should you cast your fly into a branch overhead or into a bush behind you, or miss a fish striking, or lose him,or slip into a hole up to your armpits-keep your temper; above all things don't swear, for he that swears will catch no fish."
midger

Postby Benny » March 30th, 2015, 9:57 am

midger wrote:You all are much luckier than I. I purchased a lot from REI last year, but the items purchased were almost all sale items so no dividends on those. The only non-sale items I purchased resulted in a whopping $2.25 dividend which will hardly buy me a gorp bar. :cry:

Looks like you made out pretty nicely, Benny.

I did some of my Christmas shopping at REI last year :oo:
Benny

Return to Gear Review