REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Tippet Holder

Tippet Holder

Postby RSetina » August 23rd, 2009, 10:25 pm

I saw this on another site I frequent and thought some of the minimalists might like one of these. I decided to get one for myself and Sherry. I think they are a little over priced but if it's made of good material it might be worth it. I like the fact you can put a few flies or other small items in the middle compartment.

http://www.bearsden.com/product7847.html
Rick

Other Websites
TenkaraUSA
RSetina

Re: Tippet Holder

Postby Eric » August 24th, 2009, 6:37 am

Looks nice rick but to much trouble for me
Eric
Eric

Postby rkfiske » August 24th, 2009, 7:19 am

Is there any way for it to be attached to a lanyard or vest or what not? I don't see any kind of attachment point. If it does, that might be something worth considering
"The real truth is, convincing a fish to strike is like playing string with a cat: the exact size and color of the string is probably less important than how you wiggle it. And little cats are easier to fool than big ones." - John Gierach
rkfiske

Postby Flyjunkie » August 24th, 2009, 9:25 am

Seems like a Good idea... I'm still just sticking the Spools in a Vest Pocket.. I do not care to have the spools hanging outside the Vest...
"...I became Insane, with long intervals of Horrible Sanity..." ~ Edgar Allan Poe
Flyjunkie

Postby RSetina » August 24th, 2009, 9:56 pm

rkfiske wrote:Is there any way for it to be attached to a lanyard or vest or what not? I don't see any kind of attachment point. If it does, that might be something worth considering

I don't know. I'll let you know when it's delivered.
Rick

Other Websites
TenkaraUSA
RSetina

Return to Helpful Links