REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

CA DFG New Reg's

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: CA DFG New Reg's

Postby RichardCullip » January 11th, 2010, 10:19 pm

the new regulation about display of lienses doesn't go into effect until March 1. Until then, you have to display the license above your waist.

Here's how it's worded on the DFG website

In December, the Fish and Game Commission voted to rescind the long-standing requirement that fishing licenses be worn above the waist. This regulation will go into effect March 1, 2010. Until then, all licenses purchased online or from an agent must still be displayed above the waist and clearly visible while fishing.
Life is good. Eternal life is better!

Richard
RichardCullip

Postby Sasha » January 11th, 2010, 10:50 pm

I was going to type out a long reply but this sums up my thoughts well :roll:

Next time I am down there I think I will pin my drivers license, Social Security card, and CCW permit to my hat or clown wig as well. Just to play it safe :bananadance:
Sasha

Postby Papasequoia » January 12th, 2010, 12:44 am

Sasha wrote:I was going to type out a long reply but this sums up my thoughts well :roll:

Next time I am down there I think I will pin my drivers license, Social Security card, and CCW permit to my hat or clown wig as well. Just to play it safe :bananadance:

Good idea, since that is all you'll be wearing, right? You do plan on entering "the club" still, right? :D
Nature always wins.
> miles = < people
Camp in the mountains, not the left lane!
Papasequoia

Postby midger » January 12th, 2010, 8:36 am

Papasequoia wrote:
Sasha wrote:I was going to type out a long reply but this sums up my thoughts well :roll:

Good idea, since that is all you'll be wearing, right? You do plan on entering "the club" still, right? :D

Concealing his weapon may prove interesting. :o :o :o
"Should you cast your fly into a branch overhead or into a bush behind you, or miss a fish striking, or lose him,or slip into a hole up to your armpits-keep your temper; above all things don't swear, for he that swears will catch no fish."
midger

Postby fflutterffly » January 12th, 2010, 5:20 pm

No this isn't about hatch it's pointed at the article you silly boy.
EVERY DAY A VICTORY, EVERY YEAR A TRIUMPH
fflutterffly

Postby Sasha » January 12th, 2010, 8:31 pm

Papasequoia wrote:

Not sure after reading flyboob's thread :? :o :lol:
Sasha

Previous

Return to General Fly Fishing