REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Nymphing Video

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Nymphing Video

Postby RSetina » March 13th, 2010, 8:14 pm

Just got through watching Nymphing by the Numbers with Kelly Galloup. Great video if you haven't seen it. Shows lots of different rigs for nymphing any kind of water. I learned a few things watching it so if you think you haven't learned everything there is to know about nymphing, I highly recommend it. He explains 6 different rigs and how to fish them. I think I may watch it again and take notes. I'm sure I missed something.
RSetina

Re: Nymphing Video

Postby darrin terry » March 13th, 2010, 9:33 pm

I've his streamer videos. Good stuff. I've been considering getting this one too. I ordered Davy Wotton's video on soft hackle fishing today. Looking forward to watching that. :D
darrin terry

Postby Artin » March 13th, 2010, 10:33 pm

That good huh... I guess I'll have to check it out

Artin
Artin

Postby RSetina » March 13th, 2010, 10:45 pm

We rented it from Netflix. If you have a subscription to that service you can get it there.
RSetina

Postby duckdog » March 13th, 2010, 11:28 pm

netflix has fishing vidio's ? well i'll be a monkey's uncle . i didn't know that . i'll have to check that out , tanks for the heads-up.
mike
duckdog

Postby jazz on the fly » March 13th, 2010, 11:57 pm

RSetina wrote:We rented it from Netflix. If you have a subscription to that service you can get it there.

Were you at the FFF booth at the Fly Fishing Show today (Sat)? I was there and talking to someone about netflix having fly fishing videos there today and I'm wondering if I was talking to a fellow addict and never knew.
jazz on the fly

Postby RSetina » March 14th, 2010, 2:48 pm

jazz on the fly wrote:
RSetina wrote:We rented it from Netflix. If you have a subscription to that service you can get it there.

Were you at the FFF booth at the Fly Fishing Show today (Sat)? I was there and talking to someone about netflix having fly fishing videos there today and I'm wondering if I was talking to a fellow addict and never knew.

No it wasn't me. I didn't go to the show this year.
Mike, I have the Trout Bum Diaries coming after sending the nymphing video back.
RSetina

Return to General Fly Fishing