REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

So Here's one for Discussion

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: So Here's one for Discussion

Postby Hatch71 » September 4th, 2011, 8:20 am

Curtis Totally agree man. Some of the other forums I frequent especially the kind that deal with Gear, like firearms tend to need you to be a part of the group have at least 100 quality posts not just the ones that are like " Cool, like it, ect.) Maybe we could check that out. I know I have learned a ton here and I usually sign on and click on New posts that way I can get right into it. LAtely it's like Troll city!!! Not to get negative but it seems like we have had a ton of those lately .... I say welcome contribute to the group.... If not like Larry said I have some old wadders with holes ...... LOL Chris
Hatch71

Postby Artin » September 4th, 2011, 12:26 pm

Also, just wanted to throw this in.... pleasepleaseplease don't let uys like ths on the board...
http://www.btbff.com/index.php/btbff/Ru ... ewforum/7/

If you check the posters names there are 2 dudes bajafly and bajainfo.... constantly everyday putting up reports.... everyday almost. They have an list of sites they auto post on, they are annoying. One of the reasons I won't join these sites.

Very annoying to read everyday what color shoes these guys ware to go fishing day to day.
Some of these sites have great potential yet they are torn down by these types of posters.

Artin
ethics is something you do when no one is watching
Artin

Postby 1mocast » September 4th, 2011, 12:41 pm

Its like the ebay site with the members "Stars" as in number of transactions and positive ratings.

With a few posts (stars), let the buyer beware.
Dead emoji's due to Photobucket. :(
1mocast

Postby Milt Spawn » September 5th, 2011, 1:58 pm

I have a slightly used batman flying suit for sale if anyone is interested. milt.
Milt Spawn

Previous

Return to General Fly Fishing