REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

One More Time...

For topics that don't seem to have a home elsewhere.

Re: One More Time...

Postby stanbery » September 25th, 2011, 7:34 pm

Here is the pictures of the boxs.
In the bugger barn you can also see the the beads look like from ptflashback.

Just got off the phone with Mark Brown (user name meb) who one the custom built fly rod and he would like to donate this rod as well to CFR so it looks like FFA will be donating two rods to a worth cause.

Sent Ariel a pm to check and see if maybe we should get a reel for the rod with line. So will post once I her back from fflutterfly.

Jon
2013: Days on the Water so far - 29
2014: Days on the Water so far - 28
stanbery

Postby meb » September 25th, 2011, 8:51 pm

I think it would have been really cool to have a custom rod built by Jon, but I like the idea of donating to the Casting for the Cure even more. Thanks to all for the great effort to help others. I hope to fish with more of you in the future.

Mark
meb

Postby RSetina » October 18th, 2011, 7:14 pm

Hello Everyone! I have received the DVD players and I went to order placards to place on them before I present them to the Infusion Therapy Clinic. I am so excited about what you have done for me and all my "new" friends I have made at the Clinic. I will post pictures when I present them to the group.

The placards will read:
DONATED BY FLY FISHING ADDICTS
FOR THE USE AND ENJOYMENT OF THE
THERAPY PATIENTS OF LACN

Thank you again to all of you who helped, you have done a good thing. :grouphug:

Love and heartfelt thanks,
Sherry Setina
Rick

Other Websites
TenkaraUSA
RSetina

Previous

Return to General Fly Fishing