REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Saying hello to everyone at FFA

Here's where new(er) members can check in for how to's, tips, etiquette, etc. Feel free to ask questions as 'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..'

Re: Saying hello to everyone at FFA

Postby WanderingBlues » July 19th, 2012, 8:14 am

Welcome aboard! I think you'll find this collection of folks to be right up your alley. I've enjoyed reading your stuff on another site and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.
"We're a cross between our parents and hippies in a tent...."
180 Degrees South
WanderingBlues

Postby dray » July 19th, 2012, 12:40 pm

Welcome
dray

Postby The fishing queen » July 19th, 2012, 10:31 pm

Fishfreak911 wrote:Welcome!   You are going to fit Juuuussssst perfectly amongst this group.  Have fun and just remember to not do what I did when I was a newb here....Post up small creek names.   Bad mojo... :)

Thanks! I appreciate your advice. 

WanderingBlues wrote:Welcome aboard! I think you'll find this collection of folks to be right up your alley. I've enjoyed reading your stuff on another site and I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Thanks for the welcome! I've been posting a lot of reports on a few websites lately. I've explored some new fishing areas in the SB mountains since the beginning of the summer. Glad that you liked your read!

dray wrote:Welcome

Thanks a lot!
Life is Simply Beautiful - A Pole, a Line, a Fly . . . .
The fishing queen

Previous

Return to Welcome to FFA!