REALTIME FLOWS    U. Kern: n/a cfs    L. Kern: 1341 cfs    E.W: 312 cfs    U. Owens: 108 cfs    L. Owens: 496 cfs   09/02/19 1:15 PM PST

Just checking in

Here's where new(er) members can check in for how to's, tips, etiquette, etc. Feel free to ask questions as 'an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure..'

Just checking in

Postby Deaddrift Gregg » December 10th, 2012, 10:49 am

Hey
Met 3 flyfishermen walking in to the west Fork on Sat . They put me on to this web sight now i have a place to voice my frustration over the trash up there while putting my boots on 2 latino women proceeded to change a babies diaper about 10 ft from me and then leave the dirty diaper right there on the rock wall it was too much i told them to pick it up and throw it away which they did .Anyway ive had some great day's up there i'm just sorry to see it treated like this .
Deaddrift Gregg

Re: Just checking in

Postby Wildman » December 10th, 2012, 12:50 pm

Another good reason to avoid that fishery....especially on a week end. Tell us a little bit about yourself and where you ply the waters. It's always nice to know who we're talking with on the forum.
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learnt something from yesterday."
John Wayne
Wildman
Site Admin

Postby darrin terry » December 10th, 2012, 1:32 pm

Welcome! When you do get around to doing an intro of yourself, might I suggest posting it in this thread:

http://www.flyfishingaddicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=586

You'll also get to read a bit about some of the rest of us there. :D
How do you tie the fly to your hooks without killing them with the thread? I keep cutting them in half.
darrin terry

Postby Fishfreak911 » December 12th, 2012, 6:01 pm

Welcome sir! Golod to have you. Thanks for saying something to those slobs! WHIP Wish more people would do that. Unbelievable that they don't even think about cleaning up after themselves! :PO:
Any-hoo, this is a great board with lots of great fly fishers. I look fwd to reading your reports and adventures!
Greg<><
Creating the finest custom flyfishing nets on the planet is my passion!

http://www.Sierra-Nets.com
Fishfreak911

Postby RichardCullip » December 12th, 2012, 7:49 pm

Welcome aboard. Thanks for speaking up about the trash and garbage and dirty diapers.
Life is good. Eternal life is better!

Richard
RichardCullip

Return to Welcome to FFA!